Tuesday, May 19, 2009

25 random things you did not know about me

Here goes. these are probably some hard to face facts for some people and some were even for me when i sat down and introspected.
1. I am an early morning person usually, if it demand i can also pull allnighters when needed.
2. I dont drink coffee - tough i used to be able to have double espresso shots at least thrice a day until a few years ago.
3. I am and always be a milk baby - i can have milk and milk products anytime of the day/week/month/year, summer or winter.
4.Pink is not my favourite colour. It just happens to be white which is classical and fashionable at all times.
5. I love listening as well as singing bhajans and devotional songs.
6. The most beautiful place i have ever seen is The Golden Temple , in Amritsar,altough the Art of Living Ashram comes a close 2nd , London city 3rd , the Sydney Harbour brige 4th.
7. I love chocolates and sweets( kheer happens to be my fav followed by cheesecake)
8. I love cooking.
9. Right now i am supposed to be working on some 3d animation related thing but am so not interested inbthat thats why am here blogging.
10. I love Oriflame, Body Shop and Nivea products.
11. Im not brand concious . I actually pick up most of my clothes at sales or at 10$ shoppes.
12. I have shoe and artificial jewellery fetish.
13. I hate wearing black jeans and donot possess a pair - thats the reality.
14. Am most comfortable wearing kurtas nd jeans or tracks and sweats or just a simple salwar suit.
15. I hate attending ostentatious over the top punjabi weddings- well thats because i believe in simplicity
16. I am a deeply spiritual person and have been even since the age of 10 or even before that.
17. I used to play the harmonium until i was 17 years old.
18. I hate 3D animation but love vfx.and hope to get back to it one day.
19. If i wasnt into animation, id probably be running a restraunt or be busy being a chef.
20.I hate orkut and facebook but i cant live like an antisocial element hence am on these socially antisocial networks.
21. Im a vegetarian . Tough there was a time when i could eat meat morning noon and night.
22. I owe whatever i am today to my parents, Guruji, and a whole lot of God's Angels who are on this planet.
23. The teachings of H.H Sri Sri Ravishankar have had a deep impact on my life .
24. Well contraray to what people think , i tend to loose my temper sometimes especially when my little brother irritates me.
25. Im happy being busy and busy being happy... :)

4 comments:

Vijaya Nair ----- In Love !!!! said...

AMAZZING! Nice to see You,Meet You and now, Know You tad more thrugh Your Blog. You are a Very Cooperative Sister,Very Caring,Very Concerned.
Girlie, I remember A song here...
Mein jahan bhi hoon, mein kahin bhi hoon.. teri yaad saath hein... kisi se kahoon, ke nahi kahoon... yeh jo dil ki baat hein.... :)

God Bless You Sweetu!

U are my Angel Sister.
Viji,Viju.

Random Reflections said...

JGD Komal ! nice sharing . Loved the last line..."I am busy being happy". Be busy always !

JGD

Android Developer said...

Waitin for an animation movie to come forward from your side on Guruji...hew hew

Amen
Jay gurudev
Bless

jatin said...

hey...really kewl..nice post....i feel i know u better now...and i feel like writing somethng lk dat for myself too...even if i dont post it...it wud be fun...siting wid urself n introspecting... ;) haha

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster