Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Leaving Home

im leaving. leaving home. on the 22nd of july.
why you may ask. well ive reached a point where i can make my own decisions. the decision about future studies. im leaving for Sydney. Australia. a city i first visited when i was 16 and fell inlove with. Its my destiny thats taking me there. But why Sydney?i dont know. the only thing i know is that its pretty good for what i wanna study. Digital Media and 3D animation. i know u'll say why not us? as its the best i again dont know. i guess its just destiny again. I know deep down that somewhere i am going to miss home. Especially Dad. I guess every girl has a special connection with their fathers which just cant be expressed in words. I share an extremely deep bond with dad which all daughters do i guess. Leaving home is bringing me bittersweet memories. Altough am not a bangalorean but this place has become home in someways. Especially the Ashram: i just lovve going there its the most peaceful slice of heaven bang in the middle of a chaotic city. I'd miss my own bedroom, my friends : some of whom ive known all the 21.5 yrs ive lived on this planet , some of whom ive known only for a few months but share a deep bond with. some of whom ive known a few weeks.still in a way ill miss all of them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing you the very best!!!
Jai Gurudev!

P.S:Read your post 'cos the fluttering butterfly caught my attention 'That' bit longer! ;)

Oishee said...

all the best! i just got back from brisbane. hope you have a wonderful time :-)

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster