Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Wish

I Wish ......
i was 16 forever
more like the girl next door
i had long straight hair instead of frizzy wavy curls
i had a figure that reads 24-36-24
i had the brains of einstein
the artistic ability of da vinci
the voice of lata mangeshkar
the ability to come up with smart answers like my bro
i wish i couls eat all the chocolates in this world..
i could live life in a fairytale dream..
but alas... wishes remain wishes and some dreams are just impossible to well to achieve.. .i wish all dreams were achievable ..... but im happy being me..

4 comments:

- Ubiquitous - said...

And I wished you'd stop wanting to be someone else, until I came to your last sentence!

:)

komal said...

thanks ...

Unknown said...

yeah. we always wish to be perfect. but i guess there's something so special in our little non-perfect selves. =)

by the way, 24-36-24?? no!! whether that was intended or not, no!
36-24-36 please!! hehe ;)

komal said...

@ detuned by default how did u come accross my blog??mmm beauty lies in the imperfections.....so ...

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster